Friday, February 23, 2007

An art contest.

This is an appeal to anyone out there with an University of Ottawa email. I NEED YOUR HELP! I need votes people! Remembered I mentioned that there was a MS paint DNA molecule drawing contest? Well, the voting is open and I am entry number 1.

How to vote:
Write an email to contests@bio-x.ca from your UOttawa email account. Make sure to include “Creativity Challenge” in the subject line and which picture you wish to vote for in the message (i.e. entry 1 or entry 2).

They didnt inform me that they were going to be using a caption so I didnt put anything witty. When I realised that they were going to be putting something, I wrote and sent them this:

"Gentlemen, this DNA is not interested. Read her stop codon. Regardless, this RNA think he has a chance with a winner like "Baby...I feeeeel your polarity." C'mon. I heard a protein say that to a curvy lipid just the other day. Think it got him through the hydrophobic core? No way. To really get with a DNA, you have to understand her and read her. Remember that. Just because she only has a few proteins to sequence with doesnt mean she is a simple lady."

So ignore the lame informative sentance.

I doubt I will win because I don't have very many friends at U of O to help me and just a hunch...I could tare apart his work but where would that get me?

Regardless, vote for me and help me win (if you can)!

Thank you.

No comments: