Friday, June 8, 2007

A larger update

HOOOKEY...I will do a bit of a massive update...I just have been ignoring this one for no particular reason. Lets see what I haven't put up here... (For you Facebookers, some of these will be repeats)

First, a present for a Spider-man fan (Col-erase pencil) - It was rough because I haven't done colour in YEARS, let alone try to blend colour pencil. I think the last time I did this was probably High school, so, 6 years ago?



Next, a very stylized chika - the pen work on this is pretty poor because my pen was running out of ink and I inked it while on a bus. >_<



A warm-up sketch. I really want to get some sort of Urban style going...slowly it is getting there.



In anticipation of Pirates 3 I drew a wench:



Most recently I have to offer:

No comments: