Monday, December 18, 2006

Flashy Aye Aye.

Okay, today I am going to break away from my old school projects and show you a little pet project of mine I never quite finished. I am kinda fond of him even if he isn't the BEST thing out there.

The Aye Aye:


What amuses me about this little short, short is that a-I don't know where Aye Aye's are from and b-I wanted to make the aye aye say in a HEAVY Australian accent "What? You neva' seen an aye aye before?" Kind of random but still makes me giggle. :P I love his little leg twitch.

Obviously this is done in flash. I never did many things with flash. This was suppose to go on my demo reel when it looked like flash was going to be the next tool in animation. Instead I have a cute little animated flash vid that does nothing but sit on my compy.

There are a few volume problems with it and obviously and the background is pretty minimal. There is a pop in the tail as well. As I mentioned, the piece isn't done but I lost the project files so this is as good as it will ever get. :)

No comments: