Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Lifedrawing? YOU KNOW IT! - entry 1

Well, I took a break from drinking to bring you the next installment of ART BLOG...dum dum dum.

Okay. Lifedrawing, lifedrawing, lifedrawing. NEVER underestimate the power of lifedrawing. I should take my own advice and do some lifedrawing BUT with my Biochemistry (which is insanely time consuming especially if you havent done any science related work in at least 6 years), I do not have time.

Onto the art:


Again we have the one line drawings done with pen. I have posted two of these before but I was too lazy to take them off the page. :)

The "eyes" are all 15 min drawings done with mechanical pencil, the WORST medium to use for anything but line work. This was the first time we were allowed to use shadow and this was an exercise in understanding the anatomy of the eye. We were suppose to go through all the body parts but then suddenly switched focus to gouache silhouettes (which I will introduce in my next post).

Enjoy.

No comments: